A Case Study explaining the process for Powder Coating.
Over the years customer demand has led us to offer this service.
It is a less expensive option to wet spraying but still gives a tough and long lasting finish.
This is a guide to the process carried out:
- All bearing surfaces and threaded parts are masked ready for shot-blasting.
- The parts are shot-blasted 100% clean to remove all old paint and rust.
- The parts are then DE-masked and then re masked ready for powder coating.
- The powder is applied dry and then powder melts.
- All parts that have been shot-blasted are coated the same day.